Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pizza Perfection

Dude.

We just ate the best pizza.













(Mind you I'm no food photographer - so just trust me that it tasted better than it looks here).

We are all full and happy and our house smells amazing.

Now you know we love pizza, and make it often, but Aaron checked out this book from the library called American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza. Sounds awesome, right?

This guy traveled the world searching for the best pizza secrets. There are tons of different crust and sauce recipes. Tonight we tried one and holy cow.














It is as good as The Pie pizza.

I know, that's saying a lot, and we weren't expecting such spectacular results. But it's true.

And we've got leftovers for lunch. Yeah, buddy.

Next up we're going to try the grilled pizza recipe. We already like grilling pizza, so that'll be fun - and won't heat up the house in the summer.













And now to go enjoy smelling my pizzeria house again.... mmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Camille said...

I stumbled upon your blog and it's making me soooooooo hungry! The pizza sounds awesome.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

i'm gonna have to look for that book. that pizza looks so good!

marcus jorgensen said...

Wow, looks great!