Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cookies Were Just Okay


So, when our folks were in town, Dad had a real hankering for some cookies in the small window of time that took place after our previously-mentioned dinner and before he and Mom had to leave for the Indianapolis airport. I am usually up for cookies because they are awesome!

These are the cookies that my dad and I made. As you can see, they look sort of anemic and flat. I have no real idea how or why this happened, so I will place blame on the dubious recipe. They tasted fine, but not awesome! I should have had Dad make his signature Ranger cookies, but I don't think we had any corn flakes or grape juice or whatever he puts in those things.

-By KARI!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i've been craving homemade cookies recently. i don't know if it's because of the holidays or if it's my nesting period with the baby...

but i would love to know more about the "ranger cookies." they sound interesting. recipe?

i have a great pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe that i borrowed from someone else's blog. i'll share if you share.