Monday, November 19, 2007

Fancy Feast


I'm not talking about the cat food. ( Although , do you remember those commercials where the fluffy white cat was fed in a crystal goblet? ridiculous.) I'm talking about a traditional wedding dinner. If i am sitting by funny people ( like I was on Saturday), then a fancy wedding feast is one of the most entertaining events I can think of. Good food, laughs, everyone looks their best, endearing or embarrassing toasts... On the other hand, I've been to some torturous events where i am forced to sit with people I don't know, and who have nothing to say. (Or maybe it's me who has nothing to say?)

This dinner was a success...complete with funny stories of my brother's run - ins with the police in our small town, tear-jerker toasts, and a gorgeous view out of 10th floor windows of the city and the mountains beyond.

No comments: