Tuesday, June 3, 2008

furthering the quest

In Petaluma this weekend I found this book:


They're ripping us off! Or perhaps the book will help us enlarge our understanding of the true meaning of food. Except that, I didn't buy it. Oh well.

Also in Petaluma a restaurant that is working in opposition to the true meaning of food:



Dumbest restaurant name ever. And of course it was way, way fancy.

Lastly, we made the pizza Kirsten posted about--so good! Has anyone else noticed that the food most commonly blogged about on here is pizza?

2 comments:

kirsten said...

that book is hilarious - and a bargain at $5.99! :)

so did you guys make the pizza dough the night before and add the spices to the cheese mix and everything? i hate running my oven that hot for so long - so not a summer thing - but so yummy!

Jessica said...

Humm- I blog about pizza all the time. I do agree where ever I go there's a pizza to be blogged about. Happy Weekend!